Tentsile safari connect | Beige, Brown
The Safari Connect is one of the most robust 2 person tents in the world, and can handle the toughest environmental and usage conditions. Great for rentals and permanent camps where there is high occupant turnover.
The Safari Connect is one of the most long lasting 2 person tents in the world. Made for the most brutal environments and situations, Safari Connect is made from the highest quality and UV resistant materials available. These tents can be left up for months at a time, and can last up to five years in the most harsh conditions (with good maintenance of course!).
Perfect for more permanent camps, rentals, and festivals, these tents are made to withstand extreme climates and usage. There is nothing you can throw at these that they cannot handle (except fire and knives!).
- Set up time: 15 minutes
- Seasons: 4 (not including Arctic Circle winter)
- Size: 13 x 13 x 13ft / 4 x 4 x 2.7m
- Floor area: 53ft² / 5m²
- Weight: 11kg/ 24lbs
- Maximum Capacity: 2 adults and their gear
- Maximum Load: 880lbs / 400kg
- 5-year UV degradation protection
- Removable rain fly 70D/190T PU coated waterproof polyester 8000HH
- The roof is a Grade 4 165g/m2 tear-resistant insect mesh
- Floor fabric is Heavy Duty Beige Ripstop Dacron 300D/300g3sqm
- Includes - 2 x 11mm diameter Poles of anodized aluminium alloy | 3 x 19' / 6m straps and heavy-duty ratchets buckles - 2.5 ton minimum breaking strength | 3 giant pegs