RIDGEBACK, REMINGTON 700 SHORT ACTION Stock
The Ridgeback, Remington 700 Short Action Rifle Stock comes standard with an adjustable length of pull, flush cups, vertical pistol grip, butt hook and a distinguished fore end, perfect for the competitive PRS or match shooter. Shooting from the bench or a sand bag, you'll be on solid ground.
Join the team that's driving innovation. When you sign-up to receive updates in your inbox on our Field Notes, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, & more, we’ll send you a code for 10% off your next order!
Grayboe's Ridgeback, Remington 700 Short Action Rifle Stock has some major upgrades that will have the competition checking their line of site. Front and center is an embedded bubble level. At long distances a canted set up will have rounds disappearing off the paper. The bubble is an ingenious addition for a quick visual check. Fully supporting the M-Lok system is a first for any composite stock. Bearing 12 slots it will support all the M-Lok compatible accessories you will need in the field or at the range. Without any internal hardware, the cheekpiece will add reliability to an already high confidence level in your next shot.
These stocks are pre-inletted to accept any M5 Badger style bottom metal that utilize the AICS pattern detachable magazines.
- Remington 700 Short Action DBM (M5), Varmint/Sendero Barrel
- 3, 6 and 9 O’Clock M-Lok Plates that accept M-Lok accessories
- Bubble level
- Bottom rear and left rear flush cups
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Spacer system, 12.75″ – 14″ Adjustment (Additional Spacers Can Be Purchased)
- Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad
- Action: Remington Short Action (Stiller Predator and Tac Short Action)
- Floorplate: M5/DBM (AICS)
- Barrel: Rem Varmint/Sendero, Bartlein #13, Proof Sendero Light, Pac Nor Varmint/Sendero, Rock Creek Varmint, Lilja Rem Varmint, Shilen Rem Varmint, Krieger Varmint and Walther #2260
- Dimensions: 32 x 5 x 2 in