Whether a bench shooter or when needed for real world tactical deployment the Renegade will not fail! The Renegade action and barrel sit low for enhanced stability and the pistol grip helps the shooter to maintain steady rearward pressure, keeping the butt "in the pocket". The Renegade weighs 3.75 pounds.
This tan with black webbing Renegade stock is made for a Remington 700 Long Action. The stock has been pre-inletted to accept the Badger style M5/AICS pattern bottom metal and is compatible with varmint/sendero barrel contours.
- 1 Rear Stud and 2 Front Studs, 2 Front Studs Spaced 3″ Apart (Studs Can Be Replaced with Rail)
- Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad
- Action and barrel sit low for enhanced stability
- The pistol grip helps the shooter to maintain steady rearward pressure, keeping the butt "in the pocket"
- The dual purpose butt hook is functional for riding sandbags or non-trigger hand control