Renegade, Remington 700 Long Action, M5/DBM Rifle Stock
The Renegade uses a beavertail forearm that is wider and flatter than most stocks making it suitable for the bench shooter or for real world tactical deployment.
Join the team that's driving innovation. When you sign-up to receive updates in your inbox on our Field Notes, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, & more, we’ll send you a code for 10% off your next order!
Whether a bench shooter or when needed for real world tactical deployment the Renegade will not fail! The Renegade action and barrel sit low for enhanced stability and the pistol grip helps the shooter to maintain steady rearward pressure, keeping the butt "in the pocket". The Renegade weighs 3.75 pounds.
This tan with black webbing Renegade stock is made for a Remington 700 Long Action. The stock has been pre-inletted to accept the Badger style M5/AICS pattern bottom metal and is compatible with varmint/sendero barrel contours.
- 1 Rear Stud and 2 Front Studs, 2 Front Studs Spaced 3″ Apart (Studs Can Be Replaced with Rail)
- Pachmayr Decelerator Recoil Pad
- Action and barrel sit low for enhanced stability
- The pistol grip helps the shooter to maintain steady rearward pressure, keeping the butt "in the pocket"
- The dual purpose butt hook is functional for riding sandbags or non-trigger hand control