Phoenix Talon Survival Hunting Knife
Take your survival and hunting to the next level with the Phoenix Talon. Made with D2 tool steel that holds an edge incredibly well and can be sharpened with relative ease. Packed with tons of useful features and benefits.
- EverSpark technology to help light a stove or start a fire (patent pending)
- Replaceable gut hook (patent pending) – no more frustration trying to sharpen a dull gut hook
- Full tang D2 steel for ultimate strength
- Hammer "butt"
- Lanyard hole
- Removable G10 scales for ease of cleaning (can use end of Phoenix Feather to unscrew bolts)
- Pocket inside of handle to store emergency essentials
- Chamfered large comfort grip hole for complete stability
- Comfortable jimping on top of knife to keep from slipping
- Kydex sheath with diamond coated knife sharpening plate
- Attachment hardware for modular connectivity with Phoenix Feather, instructions included
- Extra gut hook blade
- Dual-tipped screwdriver bit, can be used by itself or with the Phoenix feather with included rubber bands
- 8.4 oz light
- Blade is 3.23" long
- Overall length just under 8"