Mons Peak IX Tiger Paw Evalu Trekking Poles
These trekking poles will carry you through all 4 seasons and weighing in at just over a pound - 16.9oz (480 g).
The Monspeak team has taken their Tigar Paw and created a value proposition. The height is adjusted via two snap-click compression locks made of lightweight anodized aluminum levers, steel hardware, and engineering polymers. The easy-to-use finger tightening nut allows for precise lock compression strength. The hand grip with the polymer extension and the contoured dimpled top palm grip allows for a comfortable grip in any situation. The silver pole markings allow for easy visibility in any light.
Some criteria for best performance:
- The best way to set the height is to place your hand on the grip and form a 90 degree L where your forearm is parallel to the ground. Keep the numbers same on both middle and lower section for maximum strength.
- The numbers correspond to height in inches / centimeters.
- The easy-to-use finger tightening nut allows for precise lock compression strength.
IN THE BOX:
- 2 trekking poles with rubber walking tips and snap-click compression locks for height adjustment
- 1 pair snow/powder/sand basket
- 1 pair nodic walking rubber tips
- Includes rubber tips, nordic walking tips and sand/powder/snow baskets.
- The height is adjusted from 24.5 to 53.1 inches via two snap-click compression locks made of lightweight anodized aluminum levers, steel hardware and engineering polymers
Mons Peak IX
Firebiner National Park
RockyMtn Blue River
Write Your Own Review
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account