Mons Peak IX Tiger Paw Evalu Trekking Poles
These trekking poles will carry you through all 4 seasons and weighing in at just over a pound - 16.9oz (480 g).
Join the team that's driving innovation. When you sign-up to receive updates in your inbox on our Field Notes, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, & more, we’ll send you a code for 10% off your next order!
The Monspeak team has taken their Tigar Paw and created a value proposition. The height is adjusted via two snap-click compression locks made of lightweight anodized aluminum levers, steel hardware, and engineering polymers. The easy-to-use finger tightening nut allows for precise lock compression strength. The hand grip with the polymer extension and the contoured dimpled top palm grip allows for a comfortable grip in any situation. The silver pole markings allow for easy visibility in any light.
Some criteria for best performance:
- The best way to set the height is to place your hand on the grip and form a 90 degree L where your forearm is parallel to the ground. Keep the numbers same on both middle and lower section for maximum strength.
- The numbers correspond to height in inches / centimeters.
- The easy-to-use finger tightening nut allows for precise lock compression strength.
- 2 trekking poles with rubber walking tips and snap-click compression locks for height adjustment
- 1 pair snow/powder/sand basket
- 1 pair nodic walking rubber tips
- Includes rubber tips, nordic walking tips and sand/powder/snow baskets.
- The height is adjusted from 24.5 to 53.1 inches via two snap-click compression locks made of lightweight anodized aluminum levers, steel hardware and engineering polymers