The Tiger Paw 7075 backbone is made of Aircraft Grade 7075 hard anodized jet black aluminum telescoping tubes.
- The height should be set at where your hand in the cork holder makes your arm form a 90 degree L not a v but where your forearm is parallel to the ground.
- Keep the numbers same on both middle and lower section for maximum strength.
- The numbers correspond to height in inches / centimeters.
- The easy-to-use finger tightening nut allows for precise lock compression strength.
- The cork and polymer combination hand grip with the polymer extension and the contoured dimpled top palm grip allows for a comfortable grip in any situation and molds to your hand as the miles wear on
- The height is adjusted from 24.5 to 53.1 inches via two snap-click compression locks made of lightweight anodized aluminum levers, steel hardware and engineering polymers
- The silver pole markings allow for easy visibility in any light
- Includes carbide tips, rubber tips, performance baskets and snow baskets