Mons Peak IX Tiger Paw 7075 Trekking Poles
Designed and built for 4 season use, the Tiger Paw 7075 trekking poles are equipped to go anywhere hikers are treading the rugged outdoors. The pair weights 17.3 oz.
The Tiger Paw 7075 backbone is made of Aircraft Grade 7075 hard anodized jet black aluminum telescoping tubes.
- The height should be set at where your hand in the cork holder makes your arm form a 90 degree L not a v but where your forearm is parallel to the ground.
- Keep the numbers same on both middle and lower section for maximum strength.
- The numbers correspond to height in inches / centimeters.
- The easy-to-use finger tightening nut allows for precise lock compression strength.
- The cork and polymer combination hand grip with the polymer extension and the contoured dimpled top palm grip allows for a comfortable grip in any situation and molds to your hand as the miles wear on
- The height is adjusted from 24.5 to 53.1 inches via two snap-click compression locks made of lightweight anodized aluminum levers, steel hardware and engineering polymers
- The silver pole markings allow for easy visibility in any light
- Includes carbide tips, rubber tips, performance baskets and snow baskets
Mons Peak IX
Firebiner National Park
RockyMtn Blue River
Write Your Own Review
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account