The LifeStraw Flex with Gravity Bag is a water filter system that protects against 99.999999% of bacteria (including E.coli, Salmonella), 99.999% of parasites (including Giardia and Cryptosporidium), 99.999% of microplastics, chlorine, organic chemical matter, dirt, and, and cloudiness; and improves taste in the process!
This versatile water filter system can be used 4 ways:
- As a personal straw filter
- With the included Gravity Bag
- As an in-line filter with most hydration packs
- Attached to disposable water bottles
This gravity filtration system weighs a mere 6.9 oz, and can filter a gallon of water in less than 10 minutes. The membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gallons. Replaceable activated carbon and ion exchange filter lasts up to 26 gallons.
Your purchase has impact: one purchase, one child, one year of safe water!
- Membrane microfilter protects against 999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, dirt, sand, and cloudiness
- Activated carbon + ion exchange filter protects against lead, chlorine and odor for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets NSF 53 standard for reduction of lead
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 500 gal | 2,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L
- Filter Size: 6.4 x 1.5 in | 22.9 x 2.5 cm
- Hose Length: 27.5 in | 70 cm
- Gravity Bag Volume: 1 gal | 3.7 L
- Gravity Bag Size: 18.7 x 10.6 in | 47.5 x 27 cm
- Weight: 6.9 oz | 196 g
- Flow Rate: 0.125 gal/min| 0.5 L/min
- BPA-free materials
- Replaceable filters & parts
- Includes: LifeStraw Flex filter, 1-gallon gravity bag, quick-connect hose, and backwashing syringe