The Rocket will eliminate the over-travel that causes your Glock to drift to the right or left. It keep the wall of resistance so you still will have a stack but it lessens the wall of friction.
If you want no wall then see the EVO ELITE 3.5 or PRO 3.3.
Requires Minor Fitting.
The ROCKET Trigger Control Connector is Perfection for Sport or Self Defense!
Discover what tens of thousands of ROCKET shooters have discovered that they can shoot better, faster and out shoot those who do not use the ROCKET in their Glock!! Guaranteed. The ROCKET Requires minor fitting by shortening the Trigger Control Tab-no changes are made to the pistol We recommend Armorer tool kit to ease installation of Rocket in Your Glock!
Rocket Trigger Connector
Rocket Trigger Connector and Spring kit
Everything in kit will work on Gen 5 with the exception of the trigger spring.The TCT on the Rocket eliminates the over-travel that causes almost all right handed Glock shooters to drift their shots to the left, and left handed shooters to the right. This will change the accuracy of your Glock to levels you never knew were possible. The kit includes the Rocket Trigger Connector and 4 Drop in Springs:
- 6.0 lb Trigger Spring
- 4.0 lb Firing Pin Spring (Target/Sport Configuration)
- 6.0 lb Firing Pin Spring (Self-Defense Configuration)
- Reduced power firing pin safety spring
The TCT on the Rocket eliminates the over-travel that causes almost all right handed Glock shooters to drift their shots to the left, and left handed shooters to the right. This will change the accuracy of your Glock to levels you never knew were possible.
The Rocket will smooth out the press and the wall of resistance. This connector does not eliminate the stack it just smooths it out. You will still feel the wall/glitch right before the firing pin releases. If you want no wall or glitch look at the EVO ELITE or PRO 3.3.
The Rocket Connector Installation Kit
Includes the connector, spring kit plus Installation tools (Armorers Plate and Punch)
- Fits GEN 1-5 - Does not fit Glock 42 and 43
- This is not a Drop-in trigger, minor fitting required.
- The 4.0 lb Firing Pin Spring may cause light primer strikes in some pistols and this is the Target/Sport configuration.
- For Self Defense or in a 10mm/45 caliber GLOCK we recommend the 6.0 lb firing pin spring or keep stock firing pin spring and use the 6lb. trigger spring and the reduced power safety plunger spring.
- Consult a gunsmith or armorer for installation.
- You can choose the Competition Lighter Striker Spring or the Heavier Self Defense Striker spring.
- This connector is compatible with GEN 1-5
- Ghost Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA