The PRO 3.3 is Smoother, Lighter, Shorter and eliminates trigger Over-travel! These attributes give you the fastest most accurate first shot hit advantage of any self-defense Glock style trigger.
2 Ounces lighter than the EVO ELITE
The Pro requires the Trigger Control Tab (TCT) to be trimmed a little bit at a time until the weapon dry fires. Once it is fit the limited movement beyond the firing pin release will correct your right or left drift.
The PRO 3.3 fixes the Glock bump or glitch, this is the pre-travel resistance you feel and must overcome when the trigger bar bumps into the connector. This bump causes you to apply excessive force and will move the pistol off target. Another thing the PRO 3.3 corrects is trigger over-travel; the excessive movement of the trigger after the pistol fires. Over-travel causes the pistol to move off of alignment with the target, making your shot go low and to one side.
The PRO 3.3 is the best self-defense connector made and by changing a few springs you can also have the best sport trigger connector! We believe that this trigger control connector makes all others obsolete. Once you try it, we know you will agree!
Pro 3.3 Options:
Pro 3.3 Trigger Connector
Pro 3.3 Trigger Connector and Spring kit
The complete drop in trigger kit designed to help you fine tune and improve your trigger pull and function in competition, self defense carry or hunting pistols. The kit includes the Pro 3.3. Trigger Connector and 4 Drop in Springs:
- 4lb reduced power striker spring (should only be used for a strictly target or competition set up.)
- 6lb extra power striker spring (Use this to increase the strike power and makes for a faster reset.)
- Reduced power safety block plunger spring (Smooth out the bump as the safety plunger is engaged.)
- 6lb extra power trigger spring, the extra power reduces the pull weight (This heavier weight offsets the added weight of the striker. This is an assisting spring and lightens up the trigger press for GEN 1-4. Not available for GEN 5 pistols.
The PRO 3.3 Trigger Connector and Spring Kit gives your Glock a smooth, crisp, lightened trigger pull that helps promote consistent, match-grade accuracy. You can change specific springs to improve a particular aspect of the trigger pull, or do a complete upgrade. Accurately calibrated spring weights deliver consistent force through the entire compression and release cycle to give you a light, refined trigger pull without sacrificing the reliability of your pistols Safe Action system. Trigger Spring has nearly 30% more power than factory spring, which actually reduces pull by as much as 1 lb. for improved control. This produces faster trigger reset for quicker follow up shots. Reduced power safety spring reduces friction caused by the firing pin safety, further smoothing the pull. Striker spring is designed for improved consistency and durability over factory spring
Pro 3.3 Connector Installation Kit
Includes the connector, spring kit plus Installation tools (Armorers Plate and Ghost Enhanced Punch Punch)
- Fits GEN 1-5 - Does not fit Glock 42 and 43
- This is not a Drop-in trigger, minor fitting required.
- The 4.0 lb Firing Pin Spring may cause light primer strikes in some pistols and this is the Target/Sport configuration.
- For Self Defense or in a 10mm/45 caliber GLOCK we recommend the 6.0 lb firing pin spring or keep stock firing pin spring and use the 6lb. trigger spring and the reduced power safety plunger spring.
- Consult a gunsmith or armorer for installation.
- You can choose the Competition Lighter Striker Spring or the Heavier Self Defense Striker spring.
- This connector is compatible with GEN 1-5
- Ghost Lifetime Guarantee
- Made in the USA