Caveman, llc has come up with a simple way to tell you if your barrel is safe and ready to be stored. The FLARE Mini is placed on your barrel after removing the flash suppressor. It starts off brown in color and changes to bright green when the temperature of your barrel exceeds 131 degrees Fahrenheit. As the barrel cools to a safe temperature it changes back to brown.
- FLARE Mini™ lets you know when your barrel is too hot to touch or store
- Fits barrel sizes .675″ – 2″
- Sold individually
WARNING: Choking hazard - small parts - keep out of reach of CHILDREN.
DISCLAIMER: FLARE MINI™ is intended to assist firearm users by indicating a temperature point of a barrel. Product may fail due to wear and tear, damage, exceeding life expectancy, or the previously stated temperature limits for this product. This product does not guarantee that a firearm has cooled enough to be touched or stored. Go Gear Direct and/or Caveman LLC are not responsible for any damages or injuries due to the inability to control how products are used or cared for, we disclaim any and all liability for incidental or consequential damages to person(s) and/or person(s) and/or property resulting from the use of any Caveman LLC products. Upon purchase or receiving or Caveman LLC accessories, the purchaser and/or user assumes all liabilities and risks as to the performance and use of the product.
- Thermochromic infused silicone
- Orange was chosen to accommodate the two most common types of colorblindness as it can be seen more easily by both.
- Extended operation over 400Âºf can result in breakdown of thermochromic properties.
- Made in the USA