For inventors, by inventors. Go Gear Direct is a marketplace built to help inventors launch new outdoor gear and firearm accessories as well as to provide access to proven, high quality gear by seasoned American Made brands.
LevrUp Parts List
- LevrUp Handle
- Frame Side X’s
- QR Code to Instructions
- Center Lock Tube
- Corner Lock Button
- Roller Bag
Read All Instructions before proceeding. It is the user's responsibility to always take the following precautions.
- Select a level site clear of overhead powerlines, rocks, branches, and other hard or sharp objects
- Always stake down your shelter
- DO NOT leave up for extended periods of time
- Use caution when setting up and breaking down to avoid pinching hands or fingers
- WARNING: KEEP ALL FLAME AND HEAT SOURCES AWAY FROM THEIS TENT FABRIC
This tent meets the flammability requirements of CPAI-84. The fabric may burn if left in continuous contact with any flame source. the application of any foreign substance to the tent fabric may render the flame-resistant properties ineffective.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
For long lasting durability and the best possible protection follow these care and maintenance instructions.
- To clean the canopy, use mild soap (not detergent) and water
- Let the LevrUp Canopy and frame dry completely before closing or storing to avoid mildew
- Fram will operate and look better if occasionally wiped with silicone spray, especially before and after use in damp conditions. Remove excess silicone residue before attching canopy to the frame
- Use a seam sealer if top leaks or drips water. Available at most sporting goods and hardware stores
- Slightly tighten bolts if frame becomes loose