Edge 530 Cycling Computer - Selectable
Who cares that the Edge® 530 GPS cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. It also helps you ride like a local and gives you peace of mind. Select from device only, device with sensor bundle, or device with mountain bike bundle.
Who cares that the Edge® 530 GPS cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. See how the heat and altitude affect your performance and how many meters are left in an intense climb. Get proof of your epic jumps with metrics that track your jump count, jump distance and hang time. Ride like a local by using advanced navigation capabilities, on- and off-road maps and route recalculation. Get peace of mind with safety features, and bring your favorite training apps onboard from the Connect IQ™ Store. Edge 530 is the ultimate integration of performance, navigation and safety features — only from Garmin.
- Mountain bike (MTB) dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time; other MTB features include Grit, which rates the difficulty of a ride, and Flow, which measures how smoothly you descend a trail, so you have a score to beat next time
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking1, incident detection1 and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- ClimbPro feature shows remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack
- Responsive device features a larger 2.6” color display plus a compact, aerodynamic form factor and simple button interface
GARMIN CYCLE MAP
Ride with preloaded maps that provide information about elevation data and points of interest and allow you to search for addresses.
Download the free Trailforks app from our Connect IQ™ Store, and then unlock Trailforks map content on your Edge, including trail conditions, heatmaps and more.
When using the Trailforks app, this mode automatically displays upcoming forks in the trail and gives you context by showing where you are within a trail network.
Never get lost with turn-by-turn directions and alerts that notify you of upcoming turns.
BACK TO START
Edge 530 is smart enough to guide you back to the route — or back to start — if you deviate from it or decide to head home early.
Spend more time riding and less time waiting around with route calculation speeds that are twice as fast as previous models.
TRENDLINE POPULARITY ROUTING
Using the billions of miles of ride data that cyclists have uploaded, Edge 530 can find the best route — choosing from roads (and trails) most traveled.
Track the epic details of every ride with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time.
GRIT AND FLOW
Grit rates the difficulty of a ride using GPS, elevation and other data. Flow measures how smoothly you descend a trail so you have a score to beat next time.
Automatically see the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This helps you gauge your effort and see how much you have left to suffer.
DYNAMIC PERFORMANCE MONITORING
How effective is your training? Automatically evaluate your recent exercise history and performance indicators to see if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
HEAT AND ALTITUDE ACCLIMATION
Prepare yourself for any environment. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation2.
SHIMANO STEPS EBIKE SYSTEM COMPATIBLE
View a dedicated eBike status screen, data fields and support for system status and warning messages. Even see assist level, gear position, battery life and more during a ride.
Take advantage of advanced metrics designed to give insight into how your performance changes based on variable conditions such as position, bike setup, ride duration and more.
Sync workouts from TrainingPeaks® and our online community, Garmin Connect™, right to your Edge device. View your upcoming training, and launch into the relevant workout seamlessly.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
Edge 530 will get up to 20 hours of battery life while using GPS and up to 40 hours when used with the optional Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery saver mode.
Pair the Edge 530 with our Varia rearview radar and lights so you can easily see and be seen.
This Edge automatically sends your location to preloaded emergency contacts if it detects an incident2.
The PIN-protected bike alarm will notify you on your smartphone3 if your bike is moved while you’re inside getting water or making a pit stop.
Stay in touch3 with your riding crew when you get separated from the pack.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your Edge, when paired with a compatible smartphone.
Download custom data fields, and get apps and widgets from our Connect IQ Store.