The Coyote Cannon Hunters Package arrives with all of the following in an Aluminum case:
- (2) 21700 500mA batteries and charger with AC, DC, and USB plugs
- 1 - 4 LED Modules. The base price of $399.99 is with 1 module, each additional LED module you add in the options will increase the price by $30.00. LED module choices are Red, Green, White, 850nm IR, or 940nm IR
- Predator Pro Mount features adjustable height, windage, and elevation with quick release tab
- Lens Cover
The difference between the 850nm IR and 940nm IR other then the distance they shine is the red glow to the LED is much less with the 940nm IR then the 850nm IR and some believe that 940nm IR is less likely to spook animals then the 850nm IR because it has less red glow to the LED.
Warranty - 5 years on the LED and Housing, 2 years on any external wires, switches and mounts. 1 year on batteries and charger.
Please note that Sniper Hog Lights uses the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 system to determine the Candela and Distance of all our lights as this is becoming the Industry standard. We have yet to see any of our competitors that sell mainly hunting lights use the ANSI system.
Please note that while Sniper Hog Lights will shine the distances shown below, the distances you can actually see the entire animal is going to be less but they will light up the animals eye's past the distances below.
Humidity, rain, clarity of the air, how well your scope does in low light and other conditions will all effect how far you can see. The yardage numbers below are in perfect controlled conditions. As a general rule of thumb, you will be able to identify at about 1/2 to 2/3 the distance a light shines depending on your equipment and field conditions. For example, if a light shines 600 yards, you should be able to identify somewhere between 300 and 400 yards. The first chart below is the current minimum distances our lights will shine in spot beam with a fully charged battery with our current LED X modules.
- Only 1/8 of a turn adjusts from full beam to spot beam
- Dimmer tail cap gives you full control over brightness
- Can be easily mounted to 35mm, 30mm, or 1 inch scope tube or rail with included Predator Pro quick release mount
- Each color will shine the following distances in yards: Red=1050