AR15 Barrels - Selectable Length, Barrel Profile, Gas System and Options
Crafted to mil-spec standards from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium with a QPQ corrosion resistant finish, all Aero Precision barrels provide time tested precision and accuracy for your AR15 pistol length build.
All barrels feature:
- 5.56 NATO chamber
- Button rifling with a twist rate of 1:7"
- QPQ corrosion resistant finish
- 1/2-28 muzzle threads
- HP and MPI tested
- Assembled with M4 Barrel Extension and Indexing Pin
Gas port sizes:
- 7.5" Pistol: .0635
- 10.5" Carbine: .0785
- 11.5" Carbine: .0730
- 12.5" Carbine: .0700
- 14.5" Carbine: .0635
- 14.5" Mid-length: .0785
- 16" Carbine: .0635
- 16" Mid-length: .0785
- 18" Rifle: .0935
- 20" Rifle: .0890
- All barrels have a .750 Gas Block journal diameter except barrels with the Pencil profile. Pencil barrel profiles require a .625 diameter gas block.
- 14.7" pencil barrel can be pinned with a standard A2 Flash Hider, and yield a 16" overall barrel length
- 14.5" barrels with pinned and welded VG6 GAMMA 556SL and VG6 EPSILON 556SL yield a 16+" overall length
- Both the VG6 GAMMA 556SL and VG6 EPSILON 556SL have a .745" outside diameter, permitting full maintenance and removal of your gas block without having to remove the muzzle device
- Pinned Front Sight Base configurations come with a Barrel Nut and Handguard Cap, but do not include a Front Sight Post
- Rifling: button rifled 1 turn in 7"
- Muzzle threads: 1/2-28
- M4 Barrel Extension with Indexing Pin
- 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium material with QPQ corrosion resistant finish