A-Zoom Striker and Snaps caps are proudly made in the U.S.A. These high quality snap caps are CNC machined from solid Aluminum. All A-Zoom snaps caps are hard anodized for smooth functioning and long life. The proprietary dead-cap can withstand thousands of dry firing cycles.
Striker fired pistols need the slide to be cycled to recock the striker after every trigger pull. If you use a conventional snap cap with a striker fired pistol, the snap cap will be extracted and ejected with each cycle.
Enter A-Zoom Striker Caps. A-Zoom Striker Caps are made without a rim, eliminating the problem of ejecting the snap cap when cycling the slide. A-Zoom Striker Caps also feature a centering o-ring which grips the chamber walls, preventing the Striker Caps from falling out. Once chambered, simply rack the slide to cock the Striker. The Striker Cap will stay in place for quicker, easier dry fire practice.
A-Zoom Striker and Snap Caps have a wide range of applications:
- Great for instructors to train new shooters without live ammunition
- Great for function testing
- Practice dry firing and shooting fundamentals
- Practice malfunction and clearing drills
- Great training for law enforcement professionals
- Firearms storage
- Machined from solid Aluminum
- Hard Anodized for long life and smooth function
- Proprietary dead-cap can withstand thousands of firing pin impacts