This package comes with:
- 1 - 66LRX Flashlight (This is the exact same light as our 66LRX Rifle light but it doesn't come with the remote wired Eliminator switch)
- 1 - Normal flashlight tail cap
- LED modules - Pick the quantity and color combinations of LED. Choose from Red, Green, White, and two IR frequencies to be an illumination source for your night vision. The color of the LED module determines the color of light your light will emit
- 1 - 18650 battery charger
- 2 - 18650 3500ma batteries
- 1 - Lens cover to protect the lens when not in use.
Can be mounted to a picatinny/weaver rail or 30mm or 1 inch scope tube with our Windage and Elevation mount(not included in this package)
Warranty - 5 years on the LED and Housing, 2 years on any external wires, switches and mounts. 1 year on batteries and charger.
Please note that Sniper Hog Lights uses the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 system to determine the Candela and Distance of all our lights as this is becoming the Industry standard. We have yet to see any of our competitors that sell mainly hunting lights use the ANSI system.
Please note that while Sniper Hog Lights will shine the distances shown below, the distances you can actually see the entire animal is going to be less but they will light up the animals eye's past the distances below.
Humidity, rain, clarity of the air, how well your scope does in low light and other conditions will all effect how far you can see. The yardage numbers below are in perfect controlled conditions. As a general rule of thumb, you will be able to identify at about 1/2 to 2/3 the distance a light shines depending on your equipment and field conditions. For example, if a light shines 600 yards, you should be able to identify somewhere between 300 and 400 yards. The first chart below is the current minimum distances our lights will shine in spot beam with a fully charged battery with our current LED X modules.
- Fully interchangeable with our 38LRX and 50LRX lights so you can easily convert your 66LRX light to our 38LRX or 50LRX by buying the 38LRX or 50LRX head
- Adjustable focus so you can go from a flood beam all the way to a spot beam
- Fast focus, Focus from full flood beam to full spot beam in only 3/4 of a turn of the head
- Interchangeable LED modules so you can change the color of your light