50LRX Gun Hunters - Selectable LED Color and Quantity
50LRX Gun Hunters Package, rifle mountable rechargeable LED light with multiple LED Color options.
50LRX Gun hunters package contains:
- 1 - 50LRX Rifle light with Eliminator switch. The switch has two buttons on it, one button will turn the light on at half power and the other button will turn the light on full power. Both buttons can be operated as a pressure switch(completely silent) or on/off switch.
- LED modules - PIck the quantity and color combinations of LED. Choose from Red, Green, White, and two IR frequencies to be an illumination source for your night vision. The LED module determines the color of light your light will emit. Choose in the options above.
- 1 - Lens cover to protect the lens when not in use
- 1 - 18650 battery charger with both A/C and D/C cords
- 2 - 18650 3500ma protected batteries
- 1 - Height adjustable Quick release mount. The top half is provided in four different heights. This allows you to get the height of the mount just right for your set-up. This mount includes 2 spacers with the appropriate screws so you can have four different heights with the same mount.
- 1 - Normal flashlight tail cap.
This light is perfect for all your night hunting needs. Works great on hogs, coyotes, foxes, bobcats and more.
Warranty - 5 years on the LED and Housing, 2 years on any external wires, switches and mounts. 1 year on batteries and charger.
Please note that Sniper Hog Lights uses the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 system to determine the Candela and Distance of all our lights as this is becoming the Industry standard. We have yet to see any of our competitors that sell mainly hunting lights use the ANSI system.
Please note that while Sniper Hog Lights will shine the distances shown below, the distances you can actually see the entire animal is going to be less but they will light up the animals eye's past the distances below.
Humidity, rain, clarity of the air, how well your scope does in low light and other conditions will all effect how far you can see. The yardage numbers below are in perfect controlled conditions. As a general rule of thumb, you will be able to identify at about 1/2 to 2/3 the distance a light shines depending on your equipment and field conditions. For example, if a light shines 600 yards, you should be able to identify somewhere between 300 and 400 yards. The first chart below is the current minimum distances our lights will shine in spot beam with a fully charged battery with our current LED X modules.
- Can be mounted to your scope or rail with our windage and elevation adjustable mount, will fit both 30mm and 1 inch scope tubes
- Has a adjustable focus so you can go from a spot beam to flood beam
- Can easily be converted to our 38LRX and 66LRX lights by buying the 38LRX or 66LRX head
- Interchangeable LED modules so you can easily change the color
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account