38LRX FlashLight Package - Selectable LED Color and Quantity
This is a great light for hunting, scanning or all around flashlight use for those that don't need to see extremely long distances that our 50LRX and 66LRX shine. Works great for hunting Hogs, Coyote, Fox, Racoons, Bobcats and more. Pick quantity and color combinations of LED modules.
Join the team that's driving innovation. When you sign-up to receive updates in your inbox on our Field Notes, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, & more, we’ll send you a code for 10% off your next order!
38LRX Flashlight Package
This is a great light for hunting, scanning or all around flashlight use for those that don't need to see extremely long distances that our 50LRX and 66LRX shine. Works great for hunting Hogs, Coyote, Fox, Racoons, Bobcats and more.
Available in five different color options, Red, Green, White, 850nm IR & 940nm IR
- 1 - 38LRX Flashlight with Heavy duty lanyard. Tail cap may look slightly different then picture.
- LED modules - PIck the quantity and color combinations of LED. Choose from Red, Green, White, and two IR frequencies to be an illumination source for your night vision. The LED module determines the color of light your light will emit. Choose in the options above.
- 1 - 18650 Battery Charger with both AC and DC plugs
- 2 - 18650 3500ma Batteries
- 1 - Lens cap to protect lens when not in use.
- 1 - Quality Aluminum case with custom cut EVA foam.
Warranty - 5 years on the LED and Housing, 2 years on any external wires, switches and mounts. 1 year on batteries and charger.
Please note that Sniper Hog Lights uses the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 system to determine the Candela and Distance of all our lights as this is becoming the Industry standard. We have yet to see any of our competitors that sell mainly hunting lights use the ANSI system.
Please note that while Sniper Hog Lights will shine the distances shown below, the distances you can actually see the entire animal is going to be less but they will light up the animals eye's past the distances below.
Humidity, rain, clarity of the air, how well your scope does in low light and other conditions will all effect how far you can see. The yardage numbers below are in perfect controlled conditions. As a general rule of thumb, you will be able to identify at about 1/2 to 2/3 the distance a light shines depending on your equipment and field conditions. For example, if a light shines 600 yards, you should be able to identify somewhere between 300 and 400 yards. The first chart below is the current minimum distances our lights will shine in spot beam with a fully charged battery with our current LED X modules.
- Fast focus only takes 3/4 of a turn of the head to go from full flood to full spot beam.
- Runs on 1 18650 battery
- You can easily convert this light to the 50LRX or 66LRX light by purchasing the 50LRX or 66LRX head
- Interchangeable LED modules so you can easily change the color.