38LRX Bow Light - Selectable LED Color and Quantity
Easily mount this 38LRX in place of your stabilizer for great night time archery hog hunts. Pick quantity and color combinations of LED modules.
Join the team that's driving innovation. When you sign-up to receive updates in your inbox on our Field Notes, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, & more, we’ll send you a code for 10% off your next order!
The 38LRX Bow Light Package comes with
- 1 - 38LRX Bow Light that mounts in place of your stabilizer(Simply screws in the same spot as stabilizer)
- LED modules - Pick color and quantity of LED modules. Pick up to 3 modules: Red, Green and or White
- 1 - 18650 Battery Charger with both AC and DC plugs
- 2 - 18650 3400ma Batteries
- 1 - Normal flashlight tail cap with heavy duty lanyard. Tail cap may look slightly different then picture
- 1 - Lens cover
- 1 - Quality Aluminum case with custom cut EVA foam
Warranty - 5 years on the LED and Housing, 2 years on any external wires, switches and mounts. 1 year on batteries and charger.
Please note that Sniper Hog Lights uses the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 system to determine the Candela and Distance of all our lights as this is becoming the Industry standard. We have yet to see any of our competitors that sell mainly hunting lights use the ANSI system.
Please note that while Sniper Hog Lights will shine the distances shown below, the distances you can actually see the entire animal is going to be less but they will light up the animals eye's past the distances below.
Humidity, rain, clarity of the air, how well your scope does in low light and other conditions will all effect how far you can see. The yardage numbers below are in perfect controlled conditions. As a general rule of thumb, you will be able to identify at about 1/2 to 2/3 the distance a light shines depending on your equipment and field conditions. For example, if a light shines 600 yards, you should be able to identify somewhere between 300 and 400 yards. The first chart below is the current minimum distances our lights will shine in spot beam with a fully charged battery with our current LED X modules.
- Focusable beam so you can go from spot beam to flood beam
- Interchangeable LED modules so you can easily change the color
- Runs on 1 18650 battery
- Also makes for a great gun mounted light for those that don't need to identify past 200 yards in Red